<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Home > Apartment option.

Apartment option.

February 26th, 2011 at 07:56 am

One of the guys that is deploying with me is looking for someone to watch his place while he is gone. Usually he splits the rent, which means a 2 bedroom furnished apartment for $300 per month plus lights ($30-50).

My Ex-Husband actually knows this person. So for this cost this MIGHT be another option. If it was not for my BFs dog, I would suggest he rent the place if My Ex does not take the aparment option.

I have a million ideas going through my mind.

I am not sure but I am thinking that I might OFFER my EX an lease option while "HE" is deployed for $150 per month in exchange for not changing the Current Child Support situation. I just would need to figure out if he would be in the house rent free, in my co-workers apartment and if he takes the apartment am I going to pay the full $300 rent, a portion or him pay all during "MY" deployment.

** My deployment is from Fall 2011 to Fall 2012 and My EX is deploying from Spring 2013 to Spring 2014.***
Just need time to pass to see what ends up happening.

3 Responses to “Apartment option.”

  1. Joan.of.the.Arch Says:

    Someone suggested on one of your other entries that there may be legal counsel available to you for free. JAG, I think they said? Please run some of this stuff by them. Or please go to a women's support center, or the lawyer who helped you with the divorce and child custody arrangement, or the court who ordered it, or a new lawyer.

    You really need help figuring this out. You need to KNOW for CERTAIN which of your parental rights are TOTALLY SECURE so that you don't have to try and buy the goodwill of your ex and your BF. It is unlikely that you can make the future more secure by filling in for grown men's extreme childishness in the present.

    It seems like you are being your own blackmailer, and making yourself crazy in the process. Go for real world help from someone who can see the circumstances clearly.

  2. LittleMsMom Says:

    I plan to talk to JAG (3 people for our State), But I have a feeling they will tell me that I need to talk to a Civilian Lawyer as they are not normally able to provide many Legal Services.

    Our state JAG is usually limited to things such as drawing up POA's, Wills for people who have Estates under 800K in value or refering people to the name of a lawyer that can be of service. So we will see if they are of any help.

    I plan to call them Monday when they get back into the office.

  3. Jo Says:

    But then your son will not get to live in his own house. Think of your son first! Let the men figure out their own lives.

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
Will not be published.

* Please spell out the number 4.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]